My Homeland: Nigeria
MY HOMELAND NIGERIA
Like every great country we've had our highs and lows, we’ve made remarkable strides in ensuring the integrity of our great nation. There’s no place I’d rather be than here where culture spans far and wide from the East to the West, North to South and everything in between. The lush colors from our traditional attires to the local dishes and delicious spices as well as our abundant mineral resources. Nigeria is a great place to visit if you want to unwind from work or just want to have a good time. I’d recommend clicking HERE to get more information on the cities of your choice. From Lagos to Abuja, you are treated with a bliss of night life as well as a bustling city up and ready and never asleep, then you have the peaceful suburbs of Calabar and Akwa Ibom State as well as Ibadan amongst others.
I might be running out of words but I assure you, this is a place you’d want to visit and get the experience of being African as we have the best dancers, groovy tunes and a lot of food to fill your bellies, Thank you for reading.
Like every great country we've had our highs and lows, we’ve made remarkable strides in ensuring the integrity of our great nation. There’s no place I’d rather be than here where culture spans far and wide from the East to the West, North to South and everything in between. The lush colors from our traditional attires to the local dishes and delicious spices as well as our abundant mineral resources. Nigeria is a great place to visit if you want to unwind from work or just want to have a good time. I’d recommend clicking HERE to get more information on the cities of your choice. From Lagos to Abuja, you are treated with a bliss of night life as well as a bustling city up and ready and never asleep, then you have the peaceful suburbs of Calabar and Akwa Ibom State as well as Ibadan amongst others.
I might be running out of words but I assure you, this is a place you’d want to visit and get the experience of being African as we have the best dancers, groovy tunes and a lot of food to fill your bellies, Thank you for reading.
Comments
Post a Comment